- Good reading and writing ability
- Two recommendations from two (2) reputable persons (Eg: Justice of the Peace, Minister of religion, Former Principal etc.)
- Attain age seventeen (17) years and over
The training course lasts for one (1) year and accommodates the following:
5:00pm – 8:00pm
Shifts are from Monday to Friday each week, from which the applicant chooses the most convenient.
In addition, we have a ‘ROTATION SHIFT’, which is specially designed to facilitate “work study”. Students who are employed on shifts, are able to change and attend any shift in order to function efficiently between school and work.
Download, print, fill out the registration form and return it to us here at the WCO Nursing Institute office, along with:
1. Two(2) Passport size pictures
2. A Valid I.D (National I.D, Passport or Drivers License)
3. Two(2) Recommendations